Willkommen auf meinem Blog

Ich werde 10 Monate in den USA leben und eine Highschool besuchen. Auf diesem Blog werde ich euch auf dem Laufenden halten. Viel Spaß:).

Montag, 12. Mai 2014

Track Meet and Baseball Game

Hey guys! How is it going?:)
So I have been here for a couple, well actually 10 months, and I thought I try to write this one in english. 
Mhh it's already a long time ago but whatever. 

First off... the Track meet: 
Like every other school too, my high school has a track tream (in which I tried to attend but they kicked me out after about 3 weeks because I am living out of district) 
Well that is not the point hahha I supported my friends and went to one of their meets: 
Andrea and I

Mathilda and I

Hurricane High Football Field (and the track around it lol)

Our logo: Hurricane Redskins

Jacob and I after his 800 run

Maybe a day, a week or something else later I went with Jacob, Matt, and 2 of his friends to a Power game (Baseball game)
Yeah it's kinda boring but fun at the same time. Since they're all stupid and kick the balls in the audience, people catch them all the time, which made me want a ball reallllyy bad! After I whined for the half game my friends suggested to just go to one of the players and ask for a ball:D ehm yes I'm a poor little girl did it and it was freakin embarrassing!!! He literally stared at me and asked to make sure: A ball? OH MY GOSH hahahh
Whateverr... I have a ball now so I do not even care anymore...
Here some pics








Tomorrow is election day which means... SCHOOL OFF :)! 
And this saturday is prom (I'm gonna die!!) I have stupid bikini-lines which forces me to go to a tanning bed ugh... 

I have 32 days left .. I can't stop thinking about it!!! Of course I am super excited to see you guys but at the same time I'll have to leave all my friends and family for I don't know how long ... The first thing I am gonna eat is Döner, Pizzabrötchen, GERMAN Nutella, bread, Becks ice etc... I am freakín thrilled to eat good food again hahhah 

NOÄMYYYYY

PS: 
Easter was normal here. Nothing special except that they put the candy in plastic eggs and hid them.

I know Mom you hate me right now because it's all in english but you can translate it hhaha sorry,  love youuu:** and Daddy you too!!  

And for every German one who thinks my english is perfect  because I spent a entire year here... that's the evidence it's obviously not.. :D YOLOOOO

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen